Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birthday Thoughts

My birthday is coming up!

I want to treat myself to a little change. :face17::l: Just something simple. At first, I considered getting a new set of lobe piercings, but unfortunately, I'm one of those people who keloid easily. :face60: I don't want to risk scarring (again), so I quickly dropped that idea.


Instead, I'm coloring my hair! :face42: It's been a while since I did anything to it--I don't even remember the last time I had it trimmed since I'm growing it out--so I'm really excited. I already booked an appointment with Bórjan. It's a salon right by the ocean! Wow :a1: I was going to stick to my usual salon, but after reading absolutely glowing reviews on Bórjan, I thought I'd try something new. :l: Plus, did I mention it's next to the freakin' ocean??



The view from the salon, which is really beautiful. I have my appointment during the evening, shortly after work. I can't wait! :face43::a2: It'll be even prettier because of the fairy lights dangling around. :129::23::129: Anyway, I'm going to ask for a shade similar to this:



A cool chocolate brown, as modeled by the lovely Tsubasa Masuwaka. Damn, I wish I had skin as white as hers! :face9: She pulls off any hair color. Brown will have to do for now, but personally, if I was any paler I wouldn't hesitate to dye my hair all kinds of crazy colors.

Well, that's it for now. Looking forward to my special day! :86:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...