Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food Snaps at Climax Coffee

Had brunch at my favorite café, Climax Coffee I love going here; it's such a treat! Much better than Starbucks in my opinion. Starbucks is always so crowded and noisy... and not to mention overrated. I prefer the quieter atmosphere of Climax. Plus the omnoms are delicious, and the wifi is super fast lol. I plan lunch dates with friends every week or so. Sometimes I'll bring my MacBook and work on some classwork by myself, too.

This time I ordered the pasta set with soup, pasta alla genovese, and a hot caffé mocha. For dessert, I ordered a chocolate shake and tried their new macadamia pancakes.

The verdict? The pancakes were wonderful! Not too sweet, and not too rich. Served hot, too! I can see myself craving these at 2am. Will definitely order them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...