Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love. Sick. Literally.

Last night after work, Marcus picked me up so we could spend time together. It was wonderful! So nice and relaxing. I love cuddling with him; it's one of my favorites! Plus, Marcus is affectionate himself. Sometimes, I'll be sitting on the couch fiddling with my iPhone, and he'll scooch closer to rest his head on my lap. Awww. :n:

We watched All Dogs Go to Heaven since I haven't seen it before.

All in all, it was a good night.







... But now I'm sick.

Actually, I've been feeling sickly the past couple of days, so I started consuming DayQuil and sipping Vitamin Water. I'm sure these helped, but I guess my body just wasn't strong enough to fight it off, and I ended up coming down with a fever during the night. Effing fabulous.


At least my mum bought me yummy takoyaki from the local farmers' market. :a1: Even if I could only manage to chew on two (my throat hurt), I can count on hot takoyaki to lift my spirits. I don't think I'd pass some up--even if I was on my deathbed. :a: LOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...