Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Soft Gel Nails

New nails!



I've been itching to get them done since last week--long after the polish from my birthday manicure flaked off--and this morning I was lucky enough to nab a walk-in appointment.

To be honest, my nails are pretty pathetic. I've never been able to grow them past my fingertips without chipping, snagging, peeling, splitting, and many more horrible verbs, so at my appointment I opted for an armor of soft gel to protect them. Well, I'm very happy with how it turned out! It's very natural-looking, and the polish is a classy nude pink.



On a completely different topic, check out this delicious pork teriyaki rice bowl.
I took a break from running errands on Friday and had this for lunch.

So good with just a drizzle of mayonnaise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...