Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Etude House Makeup Haul

As shown in a previous post, I shopped at Etude House!

I restocked on some lippies and BB creams, then picked up a few more treats along the way.



MAKEUP & BEAUTY
From left to right, top to bottom:
  • MISSING U Hand Cream Queen Bee Story (Rose Fragrance)
  • Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit Natural Beige
  • Eye's Cream Vanilla Moist
  • SHINISTAR Clear BB Lotion
  • Dear My Blooming Lips-talk PK005
  • Dear My Blooming Lips-talk PK003
  • Dear My Milky Gloss MPP501
  • Dear My Milky Gloss MPK003
  • Color My Brows Light Brown
  • Etude House Double Eyelid Tape

I bought two MISSING U Hand Creams. One is for Marcus' younger sister, Emily.
I also bought Surprise Essence Concealer No.2 but forgot to include it in the above photo.

I'm happy to have found SHINISTAR. It's a special edition BB cream marketing the already popular South Korean band, SHINee. I'm also excited to try the Eye's Cream; it's the first of its kind I've seen which you apply above and to the side of your eye, not just the bottom.



NAIL POLISH
From left to right, top to bottom:
  • Dear My Blooming Nails #1
  • Dear My Blooming Nails #4
  • Wannabe Style Nails So Cute Love
  • LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails Crystal Gold
  • Petit Darling Nails Matte #8
  • Petit Darling Nails HD Beam PK006



SKINCARE
From left to right:
  • Petit Bijou Common Snow Soft Body Wash
  • Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
  • Collagen Moistfull First Essence
  • Petit Bijou Common Snow Moisture Body Lotion

These actually came with the Must Have Travel Item Set I received for free with my membership points. A sample size of Precious Mineral BB Cream was also included, but I gave that away to one of my younger cousins since I already bought a large size.



MISC
  • Bee Happy Cellphone Anti-Radiation Sticker

Another freebie! This one is a cellphone anti-radiation sticker. Here's what the back says:
Studies link decline in bee population with electromagnetic radiation emitted from our cellphones. [This] anti-radiation cell phone sticker [will] block and protect [its] user from harmful emissions.
How nifty is that? And it's in the shape of a talk-bubble with a cute little bumblebee!

Gotta love Etude House. 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...