I restocked on some lippies and BB creams, then picked up a few more treats along the way.
MAKEUP & BEAUTYFrom left to right, top to bottom:
- MISSING U Hand Cream Queen Bee Story (Rose Fragrance)
- Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit Natural Beige
- Eye's Cream Vanilla Moist
- SHINISTAR Clear BB Lotion
- Dear My Blooming Lips-talk PK005
- Dear My Blooming Lips-talk PK003
- Dear My Milky Gloss MPP501
- Dear My Milky Gloss MPK003
- Color My Brows Light Brown
- Etude House Double Eyelid Tape
I bought two MISSING U Hand Creams. One is for Marcus' younger sister, Emily.
I also bought Surprise Essence Concealer No.2 but forgot to include it in the above photo.
I'm happy to have found SHINISTAR. It's a special edition BB cream marketing the already popular South Korean band, SHINee. I'm also excited to try the Eye's Cream; it's the first of its kind I've seen which you apply above and to the side of your eye, not just the bottom.
NAIL POLISHFrom left to right, top to bottom:
- Dear My Blooming Nails #1
- Dear My Blooming Nails #4
- Wannabe Style Nails So Cute Love
- LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails Crystal Gold
- Petit Darling Nails Matte #8
- Petit Darling Nails HD Beam PK006
SKINCAREFrom left to right:
- Petit Bijou Common Snow Soft Body Wash
- Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
- Collagen Moistfull First Essence
- Petit Bijou Common Snow Moisture Body Lotion
These actually came with the Must Have Travel Item Set I received for free with my membership points. A sample size of Precious Mineral BB Cream was also included, but I gave that away to one of my younger cousins since I already bought a large size.
- Bee Happy Cellphone Anti-Radiation Sticker
Another freebie! This one is a cellphone anti-radiation sticker. Here's what the back says:
Studies link decline in bee population with electromagnetic radiation emitted from our cellphones. [This] anti-radiation cell phone sticker [will] block and protect [its] user from harmful emissions.How nifty is that? And it's in the shape of a talk-bubble with a cute little bumblebee!
Gotta love Etude House. 'Til next time!