Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodies from Mom

Having just arrived back home from attending my cousin's wedding in the Philippines, my mom surprised me with pasalubong, or homecoming gifts. Whoo! Gotta love mommies.



Orange flats for summer! They're so cheerful looking. They feel comfortable, too.



Tees from a store called Artwork, popular for its trendy graphic designs and graphic design contests. Winners have their designs included in the store's next clothing line!



Another Block&White whitening lotion with SPF (16 this time). I swear, my mom can read minds and she knew I regretted not buying an extra bottle during my trip. I'm so happy!

This claims to whiten "in as early as 5 days" by "reducing melanin formation." Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...