Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pokémon Day

... So basically, I did nothing today but play Pokémon.


My new babies: Sunflower, Crystal, and Sapphira

At least now I have a shiny Mightyena, shiny Sceptile, and normal Salamence! The Mightyena was a total nightmare to catch, though--all I wanted was an adamant female, yet all I was catching for at least 2 hours were modest males!?

Amusingly, however, my shiny Sceptile took just one try. I wanted a timid female, so "goodness knows how many hours this will take," I thought. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! I took a step, encountered a female Treecko, caught it, and BAM!

Timid nature right off the bat.

Next time, I'm going to try and catch a shiny, adamant, female Charizard. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...