Friday, November 4, 2016

Pretty Things


I've been eyeing this dress for a while, and it just so happens to be on SALE now! I think it's perfect for what I'm looking for. I love the scalloped neckline and delicate lace.


My favorites from Catbird. Rob suggested we look at their rings tonight, and I'm so fucking excited. I've been waiting for this! The Sakura holds more significance for me: it symbolizes the place where Rob and I met, had our first date, where he proposed, and where we will get married! So I think it's the shoo-in choice.


More rings. This time wedding bands, which are still so delightful, whimsical, and far from boring. Plus I just love their names. I'm having a harder time choosing from these, but I think it'll be one of the first two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...